Time for another Trizbort release. Version 126.96.36.199 is out and available for download. This releases adds a few new features that I think are pretty handy and fixes a few issues with the automapper (thanks for Marshall Tenner Winter for asking me to beta test his WIP which helped me find these few issues with it.)
- Form to show some basic map statistics. We can expand no this in the future.
- Swap room names with Ctrl+W
- Swap room formats/fills with Shift+W
- Swap room regions with Alt+W
- Automapper does a bit better job of ignoring the game title.
- Automapper handles room names that end in paranethesis a little better.
- Fixed the copy / paste which was broken in some cases.
- Setting a connection to plain (P), now sets the color back to default and removes the middle text if any.
- Added some special select commands under Edit->Select Special. Quickly allows the user to select special items (all rooms with objects for example).
As always, send me any issues that you may find or forward me on any feature requests you may have.