Minor Trizbort Update to 1.5.9.7

A quick little update to fix a few small bugs that were found in the last release.

 

https://github.com/JasonLautzenheiser/trizbort/releases/tag/v1.5.9.7

First bug was one introduced in the last version in regards to the Automapper.  It seems a new feature I added to handle the EXITS command in a transcript, broke the automapper.  I removed that feature temporarily until a proper fix could be found.

A second bug was fixed that has most likely been around for awhile where if you imported a map that was created with an older version, one that was created prior to my beginning development on Trizbort, there was a potential that the Inform7 Export code would not be generated properly.

 

Advertisements